Monday, May 16, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday

From Kenz at All the Weigh


If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. 




Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen.  The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it's time for this week's topic! 


What makes you awesome? List at least five qualities/hobbies/habits make you cool and unique?

I find it difficult to even accept compliments from others without replying "thanks, but ..." It's even harder to compliment myself like this! But here goes.

1- I am fairly easy-going and "laid back." I try not to let situations and/or people get the best of me. As I try to teach my children, the only thing you can can control is your own actions and reactions. 

2-I generally view life in a positive way. Maybe it's naiive of me or even simple, but for the most part, I believe things are everything is going to be just fine. I'm definitely a glass "half-full" sort of person.

3-When I really, really, really set my mind on meeting a goal, I can do it. Obviously my latest accomplishment is my weight loss and that's still ongoing. Here's the "but" to that statement, though ... if I haven't truly made up my mind to do something, I'll procrastinate and make every excuse in the book why it's not the thing to do. So just a little bad thrown in with the good.

4-As my Daddy used to say, "she's tender-hearted & there's nothing wrong with that." Yeah, I like to think I'm a compassionate, sympathetic (or is that empathetic) person. Being able to relate to others in a kind (and Christian) way is important.

5-I'm awesome because I'm ME & I'm the only one (yeah, stretching here for that number 5 - told you it's hard for me to compliment myself!)


So what about you? What makes you awesome? Give yourself a compliment today!

No comments:

Post a Comment