Friday, October 1, 2010

Making Progress

I'm excited to report that I'm still seeing progress with my weight loss. I only lost 1/2 pound since last Friday and I haven't done my full measurements yet, but I know that there have been more changes! There is a huge difference in my clothes. I love Body by Vi and can't wait to see what happens at the end of this 90 day challenge!

Although it's difficult to post these pictures again, here's the change from late July 2010 (which was pre-challenge) to today. I'm wearing the same white top and it was stretched to the max in the first photos. I can see the change, but not sure if anybody else can since I'm not turned slightly to the side in today's photos. I'm still not to the point of being able to wear that top without something over it yet, but I'm getting there.

Another huge triumph today: I delivered 35 boxes of these and haven't eaten any ... SUCCESS!

Doris = 1 Krispy Kreme = 0


The one and only 5k I'm running this year is tomorrow morning. It should be lots of fun considering we've had 10 inches or so of rain this week. I think I'll take a picture of my feet when I finish. I'd love to set a PR but I doubt that's going to happen while slogging through the mud, but we'll see. I'm going for it anyway.


That's it for now ... I'll try to post again this weekend with my 5k report.

3 comments:

  1. Nice job! That is a very noticeable difference! Clothes are a great way to measure progress because sometimes that scale just doesn't change. Have fun with your 5k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Big difference! Congrats!
    Wow what a fundraiser. I think I'm happy our Krispy Kreme closed!
    Good luck and have fun at your race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking pictures is an excellent way to see progress. Even when you're down, the pictures are proof that you are successful.

    Good luck with the 10K tomorrow. Go get em!

    ReplyDelete