Friday, June 3, 2011

Me Likey

I had to take a picture last night for a Body by Vi ad that will be running soon in our local newspaper. Luckily, I had my hair cut earlier in the evening and was thrilled with my new 'do. I kept looking at the camera after my husband took each picture and thinking to myself "that's really me!"


A lot has changed since September. I'm still kind of in shock.
The pictures that started it all (don't look at the hair, it was very hot) - late July 2010
Yikes!


My "official" Body by Vi "before" picture September 2010 - so bad that I rarely show it to anybody

The most current "after" picture - completed by the huge smile


Even the cross on my necklace hangs lower now. This is a complete pat-myself-on-the-back post but I am just so FREAKIN' excited that I had to share.

3 comments:

  1. its important to celebrate your victories!! I think its awesome- keep rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing and glow! Good job with all your hard work. I'm sure there were many times where you didn't want to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo... You look Fabulous Daharlin....haha

    I think we should always celebrate our accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete