Tuesday, April 26, 2011

3rd Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge: Chaos!

I've decided to keep an online record of my 3rd Body by Vi Challenge. I'm going to do my best to post periodic updates here on the blog as another level of accountability. I'm down 23 pounds so far since September 2010. The best part is that the inches have melted away - I'm now wearing size 10 pants and large tops (some mediums and that's quite the accomplishment with these big boobs). I never in a million years thought I'd be this size again. So for the record, that's down from a tight size 16 in pants and extra large tops. Yep, I'm excited!



My goal for this next 90 days is to lose 10 pounds and go down to size 8 pants. I'm not going to set a goal for a smaller top because, again, big boobs ... don't think it's reasonable to expect a lot more change there. The way I'm going to have to meet this goal is to concentrate on exercise and building lean muscle. Luckily for me, the Vi-Shape does just that!



I may be a little crazy starting this challenge right now because there's a lot of craziness going on. We're going through a small remodeling project at home, so my den is currently in this state:




The project is almost complete although there are repairs to be made to the floor that can't be seen in this picture. Obviously, this empty room means all of the den furniture is in other parts of the house. The demolition that has since been cleaned up left plaster dust all over everything, so there's the added chaos of washing everything in the kitchen. The calm in the middle of the storm: the day's 2 shakes and my morning coffee!




Of course, it could always be worse. My husband's office literally no longer exists. The tornadoes in NC destroyed his building leaving him with an unwanted skylight. Thankfully, the tornado hit on a Saturday when the office and other commercial buildings were empty. God is good!




I know I'll face some unique challenges during this third 90 day challenge. I have many positives in my life that will help me overcome the obstacles: a supportive family, motivation to succeed and a great arsenal of tools at my disposal. Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment