Friday, December 3, 2010

Sweet 16

I haven't spent much time in blog-land lately. I know my massive group of followers has missed me terribly :-)

The good news is that I've been away simply because I've been busy for positive reasons: family time, work, focusing on LOSING WEIGHT!

Oh, yeah, why is 16 so sweet? Check it out ...

16 pounds and 16 inches lost in 90 days thanks to Body by Vi
I married my best friend 16 years ago today

I'm going to do my best to write a longer post with some new weight loss progress pictures this weekend, but I just wanted to put this out there for the world to see now. I am LOVING life!

4 comments:

  1. Yes your massive audience HAS missed you! Wow 16?!? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and Happy Anniversary even without seeing pics I am sure you look amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your weight loss AND anniversary! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the weight loss! That is super awesome...you look great.

    ReplyDelete